Email List Software - How Do You Choose The Right One?

Email marketing is a fluid business. We read blogs and reports every now and again that email marketing is dying and that building a solid mailing list is a waste.

This is something I disagree with wholeheartedly. No matter what business niche you are in, your client and prospect database is your most valuable asset. This is your database in the online world.

Over the years of talking with clients, I have seen a lot of confusion about how to build, store, and market to a mailing list. I thought I'd write a quick post to describe the best email list software that is available.

Email List Software

The company that allows you to store and manage your email list is a good email list software provider. They offer double opt-in protection and autoresponders, as well as the ability to broadcast messages.


The list service is the best place to email marketing elementary school email list.

Some services are only for email lists. Some services tie in with CRM software, merchant gateways, and shopping carts.

Three of my favorite email software platforms are the ones I recommend to my clients:

Constant Contact

Constant Contact is my first recommendation for people looking to do monthly email newsletters/information bulletins for their clients. This could be as simple as an announcement of events or sales and promotions.

In the last few years, I have done a lot with a sewing shop. I helped them with social marketing, list building, and bringing them online. Constant Contact was recommended to me because it is so easy to use, and they only needed to send monthly bulletins. It wasn't used for any marketing.

 

It rocks.

Another factor is deliverability. Your server might shut down if you tried to send 200 clients emails from Outlook. They do this to prevent spam. Aweber will almost guarantee that your emails get to the same clients if you email them.

InfusionSoft

Let's move on to the big boys. InfusionSoft is my favorite email service. They are my favourite email list service. This email list service was built for serious businesses only. You had to pay a setup fee of $5,000 to get an account. There is no setup fee now. It's a monthly fee.

Infusionsoft offers a few different packages. Infusionsoft's primary package includes email marketing and CRM integration. This allows you to combine all of your customer relations activities with bulletproof email marketing.

The next tier is email software CRM shopping carts merchant portals. This system has been used by me for clients, and I am now using it for my own stuff.

These autoresponders offer great features like broadcasts, high deliverability rates, autoresponders, and nice templates. But they also tie it to CRM software, which allows you to really understand who your customer is. It's more than an email address and a person.

Their shopping carts are amazing and can be customized to your liking.

Summary

There are many email list service providers out there. These are the services that I use and recommend.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Email List Building Technique That Brings You The Money

How To Develop An Email List Utilizing Nothing But Blog Posts